To qualify for the homeownership voucher program, individuals and households must meet these requirements:
- Adults in the household must provide proof of working at least 30 hours per week.
- You have to currently be receiving rental assistance through rental vouchers.
- Take classes for new homebuyer education.
- Income should be at a minimum $14,500, but this amount may change depending on location.
- Additional requirements your state may ask.
There are many assistance programs you may qualify for. For more information, please visit your local public housing agencies to see the best options for you.